Payza is an online payment platform which allows anyone with an email address to send and receive money online. With a Payza account, you can run an online business, add and withdraw funds, make payouts and much more.
All Payza Transaction disputes between the customer and the seller are managed within the Resolution Center within the member’s account. All disputes must be filed within 45 days of the completed payment transaction. After 45 days have passed, you cannot file a dispute even though your claim may be legitimate.
When the customer files a dispute, the seller is immediately notified. The seller then has seven (7) calendar days to respond to the customer. If the seller does not respond within this time-frame, the dispute will be escalated.
To file a dispute on Payza, follow the simple step-by-step guide below :
1. Login to your Payza account and click “Resolution Center”
2. Next click File a Dispute
3. Choose transaction which you want to Dispute
4. Fill in the transaction data and the reason for dispute with a complete, once complete click Next
5. Check again and click Next
6. Click the “check” in the box provided and click Finish.
7. Now your case was successfully submitted
if the seller have available balance you will got full refund within someday after payza departement compleate case review.