PayPal is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically. You can send funds to anyone with an e-mail address, whether or not they have a PayPal account. To receive the funds, though, the recipient must have a PayPal account associated with that e-mail address. Basic PayPal accounts are free, and many financial transactions are free as well, including all purchases from merchants that accept payments using PayPal
With paypal your transaction protected within 180 day. All disputes must be filed within 180 days of the completed payment transaction. After 180 days have passed, you cannot file a dispute even though your claim may be legitimate.
You need to escalate to a claim within 20 calendar days after opening the dispute. This is because a dispute will automatically be closed 20 calendar days after it was opened. Once a dispute is closed, it’s not possible to re-open it or escalate it to a claim.
To file a dispute on Paypal, follow the simple step-by-step guide below :
1. Login to your Paypal account and click transaction detail you want to dispute. then click “click here to resolve”.
2. Then click on item disputes and click Continue.
3. Next click on “I haven’t received item” and click Continue.
4. Next select Service option as categoryand. in box write message to paypal if seller scam and i want full refund. then click Continue.
5. Now your case was successfully submitted.